Boots are the most important for all ages of people. Boots are part of the parcel for everyone. Best boots are needed for every sector of people because they may cause many foot injuries. From all of them, knee pain is the most common. It may cause many injuries and diseases. So we should know how to prevent knee pain.
It occurs due to fracture, injury, knee bursitis, and many job-related problems.
It is the most common complaint about adults who are doing normal daily life activities like walking, standing, and lifting. Athletes, sportsmen are not free from knee pain.
They are involved with jumping, quick pivoting, and running. For all those reasons, they are more likely to face knee pain. Workers who work in different environments and situations, standing a long time, taking heavy tools are faced with this type of pain.
It may also occur for aging. It may cause bad work boots, muscle weakness, starting a high-impact fitness routine, some problems like arthritis, ligament damage, etc. All that causes pain and inflammation in the knee.
By following some advice they can reduce this problem. Doing some exercise, taking some anti-inflammatory drugs, some therapy, and arthroscopic surgery can solve this problem.
Reasons of knee pain:
All people of all ages suffer from knee pain for different reasons. Knee joints help to reduce stress from our everyday activities. The knee joint has three parts
It is also associated with muscle, ligament, and tendon. We know each bone end is covered with a layer of cartilage. It has shock absorbing features which protect the leg.
There are the commonest reasons are given below:
- Arthritis: From all of them, osteoarthritis is the most common arthritis. It occurs due to excess stress, repeated injury, and wearing of the cartilage.it occurs due to age, weight, genetics, and is most commonly seen in around 50 years. The worker who works in the construction and manufacturing site, osteoarthritis is common for them.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: is an autoimmune disease. The surrounding tissue of the joint becomes inflamed and swollen for rheumatoid arthritis. It is most commonly seen in females and also destroys the knee cartilage.
- Post-traumatic arthritis: after a serious knee injury, bone fracture is the most common arthritis. It can cause pain, swelling, and stiffness around the joint.
- Patellar tendinitis: many people like skiers, cyclists, runners suffer from tendonitis. It may be irritation, inflammation of the tendon. It occurs due to thick fibrous muscle attached to bones, damaged tendon, and injury to the patellar tendon during running, jumping, etc.
- Torn cartilage: it is tough, rubbery cartilage. It works as a shock absorber between the shinbone and the thigh bone.
- Hip or foot pain: previously if anyone has hip or foot pain, it can put more pressure on the knee joint and cause knee pain. They should change the walking way to avoid this pain.
- Fracture: during a fall, an auto accident can break the bones of the knees with the patella.
- Knee bursitis: inflammation in the bursae, small aces of fluid caused by knee injuries. So that ligament and tendon over the joint.
- Injury in anterior cruciate ligament: anterior cruciate ligaments is allached with shinbone to thighbone. It has a important role on the body. Anterior cruciate ligament injury is common for basketball and soccer players.
Prevent knee pain while squatting:
Pain in the knee is the most common disease during squatting. Many conditions may cause pain during squatting.
- One type of squatting is leaning forward and shifting their weight into their toes. If movement error occurs during the transformation of their weight into the knee joint, it may cause knee pain. so they should
- They should apply pressure with their feet to the surface.
- It may cause ankle ability. To avoid this situation, do regular stretching, and shins before squat.
- Wearing perfect shoes is important during squating.
- Warming up bodies before exercise in a right way.
Best work boots for machinists:
Machinists have to work more than 12 hours per day without any rest. They are doing very risky job. They deal with machine, heavy tools , and electricity etc. For that reason, it may cause foot diseases and ankle problems. Best work boots for machinists are very important.
- Durability is a feature of the machinist’s boots. Because they work hard all day, nights.
- For machinist’s work, boots should be made with a good welt construction method to increase durability.
- Work Boots must be a slip, oil resistant which have more traction on the surface.
- work boots should use 100% waterproof and breathable liner which keeps their feet dry.
- Work Boots should have a double density footbed that cushioning and good stability.
- In these boots, a fiberglass shank is used which reduces foot fatigue and gives maximum stability.
- It should be worked against electrical hazards.
- It should be made with a padded collar which gives extra comfort to their feet.
Working in construction sites, they are exposed to the density of concrete. Concrete is one of the most important products to build any building. Workers are worked a long period and may cause painful leg cramped planter facilities and many foot diseases. For that reason, the best work boots for pouring concrete are needed.
- Workboots should make with a steel tole or composite toe which gives protection to the toe.
- Workboots are made with new rugged flex technology that helps the leg to more stretch.
- They need work boots which reduce falling, slipping injuries.
- Work boots are designed with a unique sole that gives traction on the surface.
- In between their feet and concrete, different types of insole integrated which absorb moisture.
- In boots, a shock-absorbing rubber sole should be used which keeps their feet protected and supported.
- The boots should be made in a combination of 50% rubber and 50% nylon which offers maximum protection during working on wet concrete and muddy conditions.
- The boots should be made with mesh lining with antimicrobial treated which reduces bad the smell and relaxed foot.
Knee pain relief exercises:
Knee pain caused many injuries, arthritis problems. Many exercises relieve knee pain.
- Heel and calf stretch: it focuses on calf muscles. First of all, stand in front of a wall, place your hands on the wall, and place one leg as far as can comfortably and hold for 30 seconds. Then changing the legs and doing this again.
- Hamstring stretch: the muscle of the back thigh called the hamstring is the main focus. During this stretch, use a mat for extra cushion and lie down on the mat. Then straight the legs and one leg leave-in the floor. Behind thigh, placing hands and wait for 25 seconds then change the leg.
- Half squat: it is a nice way to strengthen without straining the knee. first of all, standing in a squat position and place hands-on-hips for balance. Slowly down about 10 inches and wait for a few seconds. Then stand up and do it repeatedly.
- Leg extension: strengthening quadriceps by using bodyweight which helps pressure off knees. First of all, sitting up a chair and place lags on the floor. Extending one leg as high as possible and wait for few seconds. Doing the exercise more than 10 times repetition.
- Bridging: first of all, lying on back and feet placed flat on the floor. Keeping feet hips and in fleeting the same line and keeping the hand relaxed. High legs as far as possible and places for some seconds. Then slowly lower hips down. doing it repeatedly.
How to prevent knee pain:
There are many ways or medication to prevent knee pain. How to prevent knee pain , everybody should know.
- Maintain body weight: causes of osteoarthritis, extra body weight is one of them. Body weight should be maintained according to age, height. It will reduce stress on ankle and avoid chance of knee pain.
- Wear best shoes with perfect fit: wearing perfect fitting shoes, it maintain proper leg alignment which reduce ankle injuries.
- Doing exercise: walking, summing, water aerobics and statching are those exercise which improve balance and strengthen the muscle.
- Warm up: warm up is very important before exercise. Stretching muscles in the foot and back of things, it reduce pressure on knees.
- Practice perfectly: the patterns and movement techniques using in the sports should be right. It is very helpful.
- Be smart about exercise: need to change the exercise technique, if they have knee pain, osteoarthritis. They should follow low impact activities which will reduce pain.
Knee joint is very important for our body. It helps to reduce body pressure and help to manintain body balance.Due to age, heath related problems, and injuries, it may cause knee pain.so we should understand how to prevent knee pain. Wearing high heel is a common cause of knee pain. It make hard to maintain stability.
There are many excrise, medication, therapy, and home remedies which helpful to reduce knee pain. Changing activities, surgical repair, and knee braces also give relief from knee pain.